Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothing but the memories remain..!

You asked me to write something but everytime i tried, i was being pushed back by the thought "Why should i"? Isn't it something different from the usual, the way it had been so far. Why should i make myself think and believe that something is going to change, that something which is ticking me inside but i am unable to discover it altogether. The mere thought drives away my energy and leaves me with blind imaginations. And i do not know the authentic reason for such thoughts emanating within me. Rather i should be happy and yes indeed i am. I am happy for you are going to start a new life, a life which everyone dreams of, everyone yearns for.
It had been a great great time, a period of joy, moments of laughter, so much comfort and happiness with everything so much fresh that i can still feel every moment. Only writing all this is giving me a feel that all this has been the past, and probably thats the reason i am able to write it down, write it down by reminiscing everything that i can. And yet it feels just like yesterday. Just look at the intricacies of my mind, it remembers everything afresh and yet makes me believe that all this has elapsed, has been the past. But then i should be thankful, thankful to it for keeping all these feelings as they had ever been, like a morning dew or like an evening satr, so much fresh and untrembled.
Thinking of those small small things which were so much fun, so stupid to laugh at but still filled with moments of delight, makes me feel so much happy, so much that i want to capture each one of these and gulp them down deep inside so that nothing gets ever disappeared and i be happy this happy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment