Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One of the Best Train Journeys..!

It was on this diwali (Nov 2005) that i was too much excited to go home. Go home after 4 months being in job, at Bangalore. I was so impatient to be at home but on the other side i knew that it's gonna take me 2 days in the train before i could be at home. Well it takes that much of time to be at Jaipur from Bangalore by train. All that i was worried about was how am i gonna spend those 2 days in the train.? It was becaz i had none of my friends with me and it was the longest journey, till now, of my life.!
Once i was into the compartment and on my seat, i was watching people getting inside thinking about what it's going to be for the next 2 days. Finally after half an hour of wait,the train started moving and i was getting closer n closer to my place.! I took out a novel from my bag and started reading it, not even noticing who all were there in my compartment. With every moment i was heading to my homeplace. As time went by, i noticed that we were 4 guys and 1 girl in the same compartment. i got to know that all of us 5 were working in bangalore and 2 of the guys belonged to jaipur, one of them being an Alumni from my college. Sooner or later i realized that the train was running late by 4 hours and we all were busy sharing our bangalore experiences with each other. With the passage of the hour, we were a group of 5 good friends. That one meeting in the train brought us close to each other, close enough to be called as good friends and share our feelings with each other. Time kept no count of itself and we were cracking jokes n having fun. Somewhere deep inside, when i think about how it all happened, i couldn't find any reason for it. It all happened becaz it was supposed to happen or may becaz we all needed each other at that time. Whatever it might be, i do not know, and i don't want to know either. That we are good friends now, is all what matters to me. All that i want is i should be travelling with such friends always and this time the train should be delayed by indefinitely. Beleive me, this is what we all want in our next journey together.
Last Sunday we all met and had a great time together. I was so excited to see all of them again. We cherished all the moments we spent together in the journey. To me, even now, every moment seems to be so fresh, so pleasing.!

No comments:

Post a Comment